Health and Safety Guidelines
In accordance with the latest direction provided by the Education and Youth Development Bureau (DSEDJ), to ensure a safe and hygienic environment we respectfully request all students, parents and staff to continue to strictly adhere to the following procedures until further notice:
- Children can be collected as normal from the learning centre, but parents/guardians are requested to wait outside the lobby area to limit the number of people inside the learning centre.
- Parents are welcome to make enquiries/payments on a one-by-one basis; other parents are kindly requested to wait their turn outside.
- Everyone is welcome to have their temperature checked before entering.
- The wearing of a medical-grade face mask is optional and a matter of personal preference.
- Use hand sanitizer regularly (provided in the learning centre).
- Please minimise the time spent in the lobby and waiting areas to avoid overcrowding.
- Ensure you wash your hands regularly (especially after using the restroom).
- Use tissues and alcohol spray to sanitize surfaces you have used (provided in the learning centre).
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze (even when wearing a face mask).
- Please avoid sharing foods, snacks, or drinking from the same cup/bottle.
- Students and Teachers must maintain a reasonable distance from each other.
- A maximum of 9 students are permitted in each classroom at any given time.
If you display any cold, flu or fever symptoms, please inform reception staff immediately.
If you feel unwell, please do not attend classes and inform us immediately so we may take further preventative steps.
Health Bureau (SSM) Announcement – Chinese (276KB)
First published: 1 February 2020; Latest amendment: 27 February 2023
Note: These Health and Safety Guidelines will be revised and updated as needed in line with DSEDJ, SSM and EfA management directives.